SARVA - CLM Manager - Marketing (3-6 yrs)
We have a simple mission at SARVA: Transform people's lives through yoga, mindfulness, and beyond.
The heart of SARVA is now digital. We are building SARVA into the Netflix of wellness. We believe SARVA can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world from India. The company is headquartered in Mumbai.
SARVA was co-founded by Sarvesh Shashi (When he was just 21) and his Guruji because yoga changed his life as a 17-year-old kid.
We are looking for smart and driven individuals for the role of Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM - Manager)
The Roles & Responsibilities are as follows :
The core purpose of the role is to develop holistic multi-channel programs across the lifecycle of the user, with the final objective of delivering revenue & monthly active user goals. The role works closely with multiple teams like Product, creative, tech & business intelligence to continuously test & iterate on multiple campaigns. The role needs to nurture the customer funnel across all the stages - onboarding/ activation, usage enhancement, conversion, upsell, retention & win back.
A) Partner with different teams to develop a holistic multi-channel contact strategy that optimises path to purchase journey and widens prospecting pool for users across platforms.
B) Plan and implement multi-channel campaigns across the funnel to deliver on engagement, conversion, upsell & retention targets
C) Develop expertise across multiple channels (Email, SMS, APP notifications, Whatsapp, etc.), with the goal of uncovering the optimal course of action for audiences at each stage of the funnel.
D) Partner with Product, Creative, & Brand communication teams to continuously iterate & and test new lead capture campaigns.
E) Methodically test & identify best performing content & messages for different customer life stages and share relevant insights for further feature development, communications, etc
F) Complete ownership of developing KPIs dashboards and performance reports by funnel stage & conversion touchpoints across app notifications, email open/clicks, etc.
G) Work closely with the analytics team to understand user performance and enhance experience off the back of this.
Skill & Experience Required:
- Must have worked on marketing automation tools like Clevertap/ MoEngage/ Webengage. Must also have a working knowledge of Mixpanel & Google Analytics
- Knows what to measure & how to go about setting measurement frameworks.
- Work seamlessly across multiple internal teams as well as external agency partners.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment with shifting goal posts.
- Self-driven & can take independent charge, without necessarily having to be told minute instructions
- An Infinite Learner - If you are not hungry to learn, we won't be a good fit. We want to be able to learn from you as well, so we'll love it if you come with some deep knowledge or domain expertise from a previous job
- Great communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Result oriented
CTC : Upto 9 lacs