Human Resource at Sangam Smesco Private Limited
Views:588 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Sangam Smesco - Consultant - Franchisee Operations (1-7 yrs)
- Managing franchise compliance with the requirements and standards of the business.
- Responsibility to ensure that all franchises are operating as per total compliance to MBE requirements and standards.
- Assisting centers with the growth initiatives and also improving the same store sales and minimum profitability, including an analysis of financial information, product mix and pricing as well as introduction of fresh products and services.
- Conducting sample audits on the centers for accountability.
- Assisting in the facilitating of training as and when required.
- Assisting in the facilitation and development of various operational training modules.
- Submit reports to the senior management and other disciplines when required.
- Responsibility for completing all the assignments of the annual operating plan items.
- Superb ability to build relationships and communicate effectively and influence positively the franchises and other core consultants.
- Ability to travel most of the time.
- Strong financial analysis and problem solving acumen, influencing and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated and successful ability for leading, motivating, holding accountable, developing, directing and achieving franchise partners.
- Highly driven with proven record for achieving results.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Graduate degree along with 5-7 years of franchise operations experience.
- Multi franchise, quick service operations and experience in managing franchise issues.