HR Executive at Sampana Digital Pvt. Ltd.
Views:32 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sampana Digital - Executive - Digital Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Department : Marketing
Location : Mohali, Punjab
Reports to: Director
Sampana Digital (SDPL) is a digital technology company that provides end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation services with expertise in e-commerce solutions, web and mobile applications. We believe in small teams of smart, committed, and diverse individuals coming together and form a breakthrough insight. We are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable culture and services.
Come and join us!
Role Description :
For our Mohali office, we are seeking a candidate who will look after our marketing activities and initiatives. Digital Marketing Executive will run campaigns to generate leads and spread brand awareness. The right candidate will have excellent communication skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- Driving the formulation of marketing strategies to increase lead flow
- Developing and maintaining the prospect database
- Launching keyword optimized online campaigns to increase lead flow.
- Managing SEO efforts (keywords, accounts, blogs, articles)
- Monitor, track, and analyse ranking performance on an ongoing basis, and optimize SEO campaigns as necessary
- Responsible for identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies, and ensure continuous improvement in brand positioning and ranking.
- Should be highly proactive, independent, and able to think on feet to generate consistent flow of leads to SDPL
- Should actively manage and maintain the organization's online content like website(s) and relevant social profiles.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools and create reports
- Should have knowledge on blog and article posting via various channels
- E-mail marketing campaigns
- Sending scheduled emails to generate leads for the sales team
- Responsible for identifying and prioritizing Lead
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Lead Generation.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Deep understanding of building organic traffic and improving SERPs.
- Experience with social media, Google AdWords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM will be plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Email platforms and Professional Networks like LinkedIn, Upwork etc.
- Experience of using a CRM system to log calls, build contacts and record information.
- Fluent Communication in verbal and written English.
- Experience with technology solutions and digital products is plus.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Skilled knowledge of searching on the internet and to capture the best info needed.
- National & International Call handling experience.