Salt Attire - Content Strategy (1-5 yrs)
- A Fashion Tech Startup in the D2C space
- Candidate should be Self driven, Highly motivated with Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills.
- You will get complete autonomy and will build your team as well. If you ever wanted to be an entrepreneur then this is your time to dive in and apply.
Key responsibilities :
- Develop a content strategy based on a company's business objectives
- Strategize creative and content communication on all channels/platforms
- Craft and maintain content calendars, content assets, and content development plans relevant for achieving monthly/ quarterly/ annual business KPIs
- Work closely with internal stakeholders like designers, marketing, and tech to ensure that there is consistency in the brand language (visual and written)
- Lead content initiatives around the brand's blog and Youtube channels to create a strong brand voice and community.
- Translate content strategy to lay down quantifiable goals on business metrics on acquisition, traffic, engagement, retention, conversion etc and lead after aligning goals with digital teams, analytics teams, marketing insights team, UX teams
- Measuring content effectiveness. Analyze content marketing metrics and refine content strategy to achieve business objectives
- Masters degree in marketing/ business from one of the top business schools.
- Prior B2C (business to consumer) experience in content and digital marketing, running content strategy and content development
- B2C platform/ tech business industry experience must have.
- Experience in digital content creation and developing content strategy.
- High-level thinkers who also have an appetite for keeping track of details.
- Knowledge of social media, content marketing, SEO and analytics
- Ability to compellingly communicate a product or a brand's story, and a design sensibility to envision how content could be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics or multimedia presentations
- Strong experience of consumer research and insight mining