Salespell - Manager - Customer Success (3-6 yrs)
About SaleSpell :
SaleSpell is a young, fast-paced workplace that fosters a culture of innovation, ownership, freedom, and fun while building tech products of the future. Our teams are comprised of self-driven, passionate and smart individuals from top-tier institutes who are young achievers.
Sitting at a conflux of diverse technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Web & Mobile platforms, SaleSpell technology analyses millions of data points to identify potential customers for a business and help those businesses in reaching out to them and setting up an appointment with them.
SaleSpell is a part of larger group - 108 Adventures Advisory- which is into various businesses like consulting services, design studio, investment banking, inbound tourism, etc.
In just 4 months since inception, SaleSpell has been working with leading brands across SAAS, travel, service and finance domains among others. With a global customer base spanning 3 countries and a global approach, SaleSpell has no offices and offers opportunity to work from anywhere in the world to it's complete team.
Can you thrive and excel in a fast-paced ecosystem where innovation, speed and user centric product thinking are the norms? Do you enjoy discovering opportunities others do not even know exist and are geared to champion them? Are you driven by ownership and a chance to make an impact? If so, this opportunity may be for you!
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Onboard closed leads with Integration support
- Be the point of contact for Accounts and be responsible for the growth of the customer
- Advise clients on the most effective ways to use the SaleSpell Platform
- Be a Product Evangelist, consulting the top companies on their growth
- Monitor customer health, satisfaction, expansion opportunities, risks and escalations
- Augment the SaleSpell team members supporting the customer to ensure timely response and interpretation of solutions
- Keep up to date and establish deep knowledge of SaleSpell's solutions and product
- Help customers achieve their objectives by working with SaleSpell internal teams delivering timely technical guidance, enablement and best practices materials
- Work with internal account teams to identify and resolve renewal risk, identify expansion opportunities, build strategies to drive further customer adoption
- Be the voice of the customer when engaging with internal teams
- Manage different projects between SaleSpell and our account
- Take ownership of the relationship post sales and grow the customer
Skills Required :
- 3-6 years of experience with clients or managed accounts, across Technical Account Management with understanding of technical, product and marketing disciplines
- Ability to understand customer requirements and see how SaleSpell can add value in various ways.
- Has a strategic mindset and ability to make sense of complex business needs
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills - especially in coordinating meetings and follow ups with global stakeholders across multiple time zones and disciplines
- Comfortable with communicating with all levels of team members internally and externally from C level executives to individual contributors
- The ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers
- Empathy - Needed in any client facing role, also important for working with other teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Digital Marketing. Previous experience in the Success or Support Engineer role for a Saas company is a plus.
- SaaS and B2B experience is a must.
- Work at Scale and challenge yourself
- Work with a smart team which grew up in the internet First world
- Rest assured, you will be surrounded by really smart and passionate people as we scale much more to build a world class business.