Salespell - Key Accounts Executive - Sales (5-7 yrs)
About SaleSpell :
SaleSpell is a young, fast-paced workplace that fosters a culture of innovation, ownership, freedom, and fun while building tech products of the future. Our teams are comprised of self-driven, passionate and smart individuals from top-tier institutes who are young achievers.
Sitting at a conflux of diverse technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Web & Mobile platforms, SaleSpell technology analyses millions of data points to identify potential customers for a business and help those businesses in reaching out to them and setting up an appointment with them.
SaleSpell is a part of larger group - 108 Adventures Advisory- which is into various businesses like consulting services, design studio, investment banking, inbound tourism, etc.
In just 4 months since inception, SaleSpell has been working with leading brands across SAAS, travel, service and finance domains among others. With a global customer base spanning 3 countries and a global approach, SaleSpell has no offices and offers opportunity to work from anywhere in the world to it's complete team.
Can you thrive and excel in a fast-paced ecosystem where innovation, speed and user centric product thinking are the norms? Do you enjoy discovering opportunities others do not even know exist and are geared to champion them? Are you driven by ownership and a chance to make an impact? If so, this opportunity may be for you!
Skills and Requirements :
- A proven hunter who consistently exceeds sales targets
- A passion for technology and all things digital
- 5+ years of proven SaaS sales closing experience, including Enterprise Sales, and consistent over-achievement of quotas. MarTech, SaaS, Digital Marketing or AdTech experience is a plus
- Proven experience to build strong C-level relationships
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out GTM strategies.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a deep understanding of a consultative sales approach
- The ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- Handling overall responsibility of managing new business development, hitting and exceeding sales target
- Keep up to date and establish deep knowledge of SaleSpell's solutions and product
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships with all key accounts and key prospects
- Maintaining a healthy sales pipeline
- Work at Scale and challenge yourself
- Work with a smart team which grew up in the internet First world
- Rest assured, you will be surrounded by really smart and passionate people as we scale much more to build a world class business.