Manager HR at Digz Placements
Views:46 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sales Trainer - Recruitment Firm (2-10 yrs)
Geta-job.com a business unit of Digz Placements is a reputable job assistance company that specializes in assisting IT job seekers in the US market. The company has established offices in prominent locations including Ohio USA, Ahmedabad, Visnagar, and Baroda in India.
Geta-job.com offers an extensive range of services to job seekers, such as resume preparation, profile marketing, and technical training. With a steadfast commitment to providing exceptional services and fostering long-term partnerships with clients, the company strives to become the leading job assistance provider for IT job seekers in the US market.
Geta-job.com's overarching goal is to support job seekers in achieving their career aspirations by helping them stand out in an increasingly competitive job market.
Job Role: Sales Trainer
Location: Visnagar, Gujarat (Ability to commute/relocate)
Timing: US Shift, 7:30 PM - 4:30 AM (5 days working)
- Sales Trainer responsibilities include conducting skills gap analyses, preparing learning material and evaluating results after each training session.
- For this role, you will work closely with our salespeople to identify challenges they face on-the-job and recommend ways to increase productivity.
- Ultimately, you will help increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
- In-depth knowledge of the training and sales process and best practices
- Hands on experience in managing the full training cycle
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on companys success
- Assisting training manager in day-to-day operations
- Should be good in creating training content and training reports
- Should co-ordinate with the stakeholders
- Reporting to training manager on a daily basis
- Review and evaluate training programs for compliance
- Conduct a skill gap analysis to identify areas of improvement
- Developing individual coaching plans, providing resources and assistance, and scheduling orientation with senior representatives
- Develop training materials including presentations, videos, sales scripts, and case studies
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Sales Training Specialist or Sales Trainer
- Hands-on experience in creating e-learning modules, learning management systems and CRM (HubSpot or Salesforce) presentations
- Proficient in working with MS Office and other tools
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts
- Knowledge of training design principles and processes
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Language proficiency in Hindi, English and one or two regional languages
Benefits of working with us :
- Comprehensive Mediclaim
- Temporary accommodations for moving candidates for 7+ days
- Accidental Policy with Salary Coverage for Rest days
- Combination of US & Major Indian Holidays
- Midnight Snacks
- Incentives Recurring & Above market standards
- No extended working hours