Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:307 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Sales Trainer - EduTech Startup (2-6 yrs)
- Gain entrepreneurial exposure within a fast-growing startup
- Work and learn alongside elite group of innovators
- Play an important role in ensuring sales effectiveness
- Our client is a career guidance and management platform connecting aspirants with experts, to help them secure their dream jobs.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Maximising sales representative effectiveness by determining and solving training needs.
- Conducting training sessions and sales process orientation, developing individual coaching plans, providing resources and assistance
- Improving training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques, making support readily available and integrating support with routine job functions.
- Designing training curricula within time constraints and producing educational materials, both physical and digital
- Collecting feedback on training courses for continuous improvement
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years experience in a Sales Trainer or similar role, and ideally, have experience in Sales.
- You have the ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
- You have hands-on experience with e-learning platforms
- You have excellent organizational skills and are able to deliver work within deadlines
- You have solid communication and presentation abilities