Sales Trainer (2-5 yrs)
- Responsible for identifying training needs from business team stakeholders.
- Responsible for effective, job- oriented training of new joiners/existing employees in the Advisory sales sector.
- Ensure timely completion of the prescribed training module across all the batches.
- Apply innovative teaching tools and techniques to check absenteeism and retain the candidates for the entire training duration.
- Prepare the candidates for hardcore sales roles & responsibilities in the advisory segment (Tele-sales).
- Prepare and communicate the training calendar on regular basis and ensure all the training activities are delivered as per the training calendar.
- Prepare and submit the following: weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly reports using the standard desired reporting formats.
- Report to and support Learning & Development Lead.
- Conduct refresher training for the sales team Taking care of all new joiners and ensure that they start performing in their roles within a month's time.