Advisor at Holland Advisors
Views:139 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Sales & Support Role - 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing (1-2 yrs)
You will be responsible for co-ordinating day to day transactions with customers, design and printing team, sales and technical sales
team. You will be responsible for generating business activities on daily basis and report to management. You will have to show your - A Game
- Skills in opening new markets, strategically creating markets and selling to every entity you can. You are the revenue generator of the company.
You will also support sales, business development, market intelligence, and create strategic sales partners.
With relevant feedback from the market itself, you will:
- Design showcase prints for different process and applications
- Generate documentation (reports, print guidelines, design guidelines, etc.)
- Provide technical solutions like write-ups and 3D models to the sales team and customers that strongly demonstrate the unique benefits of AM applications
- Understand and gather the requirements from customers helping to translate these into improvement in the processing
- Support the development and integration of solutions to meet customer requirements
- Support business development, market intelligence, and our sales partners by proposing improvements to designs for potential customers
- Give technical input from the field on the design of new processes to be implemented in the next generation of printers,accessories, and materials
- Handle operations so that all the units / teams at work in synchronic manner.
What will your team look like?
You will report to a manager but, hey you can always talk to founder's in . You will work closely with business development, market intelligence, IT, and sales colleagues
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or another relevant field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.