Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:3 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Specialist - Medical Devices (3-6 yrs)
- Flexibility & Wellbeing
We are hiring for a client which provide services like:
- Information and technology recruitments
- Staffing, managerial recruitment, director recruitment and expat recruitment Contractual, temporary hiring, project-based recruitment and advisory services
- Executive search for top leadership recruitment and consultant hiring Remote offshore recruitment, virtual assistant hiring and work-at-home team hiring
Key responsibilities areas:
- Complete Territory Management: Manage all business activity for the assigned products and services in the assigned territory.
- Achieve and/or exceed Sales targets year over year across IVD product lines.
- Formulate Long term / short term strategic plans, budget to enhance sales, conducting negotiations & marketing avenues to build consumer preference and drive volumes.
- Deal with Biochemistry, Immunoassay & Haematology Reagent and Instruments.
- Meet Doctors / Pathologist / Biochemists / hospital In-charge for Diagnostic Equipment demonstration, understand Reagent Consumption to procure orders.
- Ability to present a Business plan / Business forecast for the territory handled.
- Work closely with dealers- network in the territory, maintain good relationship and drive business thru dealers- network, as required.
- Build long-term relationships with customers, including key opinion leaders.
- Participate in tradeshows/exhibitions/conferences (participate CME etc) to enhance product visibility.
- Business Reviews with the Circle Manager/Cluster Manager/ Geo CEO.
- Work with other sales teams and business functions to promote IVD solutions.
- Report Daily activities upon Online Mobile application.
- Field travel to assigned territory (Ex HQ, out station)
- Regularly update technical knowledge and selling skill
- You have at least 3 years experience within a Sales (B2C) or Sales Operations / Support role, ideally within the Medical Devices industry.
- Experience covering Healthcare is strong plus.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments