Sales Specialist - IT (2-5 yrs)
We are hiring for the role of - Sales Specialist - for Bynry Inc., a well funded & fast growing organisation based out of Pune.
Job Profile: Sales Specialist
Job Location: Work From Home
Salary Range: 8-10 LPA
Industry Experience: 2 - 4 years
About the Company: https://www.bynry.com
We (Bynry Inc.) is fast growing technology company. We are focused on - Utilities Made Smarter- vision. We deal with Power, Gas and Water utility services.
Founded in 2016, Bynry technologies provides cloud-based utility software solutions for utility and systems operators demanding world class digital transformation solutions. Backed by cutting-edge Digital, IoT, and Analytics technologies. Our skilled team believes in offering smarter IT solutions complying with local regulatory laws.
Bynry's innovative solutions are now servicing over 700,000 connections, across eleven cities, and eight customers, processing billing data for over payments annually.
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, and highly motivated Sales professional to join our Business Development Team at Bynry. This role requires someone who has demonstrated success in building a sales pipeline. This individual must be a self-starter who is able to identify and develop prospects into opportunities to fuel company's growth.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Potentials targets research & source leads.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through emailing, cold-calling, social media campaigns or any other means to generate leads.
- Creating and developing the CRM system - content, email dripping, templates, automation, & integrations.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with the sales team to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
- A Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques and marketing
- Should have experience in Primary qualitative market research with practical knowledge of research methodologies in the region of USA & India.
- Proven work experience in sales and marketing
- 2-3 Years of experience in B2B SaaS product sale
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Utilize online market research and contact findings to databases
- Experience with handling of CRM software (e.g. Hubspot, Sendgrid, Engagebay etc.)
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamworking, and customer service skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.