Sales Specialist - International Process - Education (1-10 yrs)
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify and recruit top sales talent
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Proven track record of exceeding targets as a Sales Manager, > 1 year of experience in Sales.
- Overall experience must not be more than 10 years.
- Fluency in English, ability and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future.
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Comfortable with exceeding work timing based on process need.
-Minimum Qualification; Graduation or 2 years diploma with 12th pass
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint will be an added advantage.
- Versant (online test) is mandatory with >= 56 marks. This is an integral part of the recruitment process, which will also be useful to determine the country/process of work.
- Immediate joiners are preferred. Must have 1 month or less notice period.
Work Days :
5 working days with 2 day rotational offs
Shift Timings- Depends on the Geo
ANZ: 5 AM - 7 PM
UK: 1 PM - 2 AM
US: 7 PM - 10 AM
Work Location : Mumbai
upto 9 LPA + 3 to 5k night shift allowance