Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:11 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Specialist - Furniture (1-3 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a market leader within Manufacturing
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Indian design, Indian manufacturing, an Indian company with a factory in Bangalore with experience and service centers in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Mumbai. Our Client has been delivering Quality office and home furniture since 1985. Our Client is known for its quality of furniture that can last decades with the proper care
The Job :
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow-up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Handling inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
- Escalating customer feedback as required.
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a Customer Service, Sales (B2C), or Telesales role, ideally within the Manufacturing industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Distributors.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience in Area Sales would be a strong advantage.
- Experience covering Consumers is a strong plus.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.