Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:4 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sales Role - Trade Finance (1-5 yrs)
-The magnetic force of our global sales team is the commission scheme ranging from 2.5% to 15% on successful transaction volumes (terms & conditions apply) The Job
Our client is an award-winning international trade finance institution providing trade solutions for importers, contractors, and exporters. Our client has a Class 'A' international banking license from the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of St. Lucia (FSRA), a proud member of the Caribbean Association of Banks (CAB) and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
The Job :
Your responsibilities will include :
- Your main task is to attract new clients (sales) involved in international trade such as exporters and importers by offering them our trade finance services such as LC (Letter of Credit, SBLC (Stand-by Letter of Credit), BG (Bank Guarantee) necessary for them to trade successfully in the global market.
- Identify opportunities (lead generation) and generate sales from your country of residence.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and assist with all relevant client checks.
- Review Trade Finance client information in respect of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), and Counter-Terrorism Finance (CTF) requirements.
Main features of the job :
- Freelance basis only (this is NOT a permanent position)
- Working from home in your country of residence (this is NOT an office-based position)
- There is NO investment or fee required from you.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- 1+ years of experience in financial consultation, corporate advisory, corporate and institutional banking, business banking, or any related/similar sector
- Highly accomplished in sales and lead generation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An understanding of KYC, AML, and PEPs is advantageous
- Outstanding academic performance
- Accuracy, diligence, and a high level of attention to detail
- A mobile phone, a PC with internal or external webcam capability, and reliable internet