Managing Partner at Career Strategy Solutions
Views:29 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sales Role - Sponsorship & Exhibition (3-12 yrs)
The Sponsorship Sales & Exhibition professional is responsible for generating revenues through the sale of sponsorship & exhibition space packages for the event by targeting various companies, organizations and associations.
- The professional will create sponsorship and exhibitor packages according to client specification.
- The professional will also be responsible for Delegate Marketing.
- The professional with report to the Event Promotion and PR Head and attend daily and weekly meetings and conference planning meetings as required.
- To actively and effectively promote, sell and manage the event sponsorship and exhibition space as per the agreed sponsorship and exhibition prospectus in line with identified targets and exceed the target for the Meeting.
- To manage the sponsorship email account and to proactively follow up any inquiries from potential exhibitors/sponsors in a timely manner
- Research and develop a list of potential sponsors
- Research and develop a list of potential exhibitors
- Creatively use sponsorship assets to build and demonstrate innovative marketing programs which will add genuine value to potential clients
- Create activation proposals for sponsors & space selling that align with their strategy