Account Manager at IDC Technologies
Views:26 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Sales Role - Solar Inverter (2-5 yrs)
- Solar Inverter Sales- Central inverters - Product Sales
- Good network & connections in India Solar Industry, Handling of customers across India
- Effective Communication & Negotiation of pricing and contract terms with customers
- To be based out of Bengaluru and flexible to frequent travel
- Fair amount of technical knowledge in Solar Power Plants & Inverters.
- Developing new customers in specified business area
- Experience in tendering process + handling utilities/PSU + getting vendor / product approvals
- Monitoring competitor prices, activities and strategies and feedback on regular basis
- Previous experience in key account management, including account planning, negotiation of pricing, cash & credit terms, incoterms, international shipment terms, etc.
- The ideal candidate would have experience in managing key accounts in dynamic industries where rapid changes in market conditions are common, preferably with experience in the Photovoltaic sector.
- Experience in handling capital goods within B2B industry is a must
- Experience in building and supporting long term relationship.
Job Requirement :
- 5+ years of experience in handling capital goods sales, mainly B2B
- Having work experience with Chinese company will be added advantage.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering degree is preferable
- Knowledge on solar industry / key customers is an added advantage
- Knowledge on inverters is an added advantage. People from Transformer company /Module company/Inverter company/Cable company/ high voltage switchgear industry is also ok
- Willingness to do business travel in short notice
Travel : The position requires to travel 90% of the time as per business requirement.