Sales Role - Payment Gateway (3-5 yrs)
Create account, explore job and track using dashboard at Connexdoor.
Apply on www.connexdoor.com for Sales & Marketing Lead (hiring for one of our key client)
Job Description :
Open Positions: 4
- Full time position, Remote for now
- Salary to be negotiated
- Experience required around 3 to 5 yrs.
- We are a new age financial technology company focused on innovating digital payments.
We are seeking qualified Sales Specialists who will be responsible for Merchant Sales and Acquiring in their region. The positions are based across (Mumbai | Bengaluru | Hyderabad | New Delhi) in India and will be reporting to their respective Regional Sales Manager. The ideal candidate should be excited by selling into current and new segments, strategizing account plans, negotiating complex deals and emerge winners in head-to-head opportunities.
- Build pipeline and maintain long-term relationships with prospects
- Acquire clients in the assigned geographies.
- Identifying business opportunities through cold calls, referrals, research and networking.
- Liaise with pre-sales and technology teams to ideate the right solution for large enterprise clients.
- Ability to innovatively negotiate contracts and commercials.
- Build a healthy funnel for onboarding, activation, and expansion.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Establish & foster partnerships and relationships with key external and internal customers.
- Passion for sales.
- Blazing sales track record of 3 to 5 years in payment gateway and merchant acquisition.
- Out-of-the box thinking and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Eagerness and ability to close large deals.
- Ability to navigate challenges in client acquisition.
- Ability and experience to interact with executive and C-levels of client organization.
- In-depth knowledge about Digital Payments, Fintech Industry
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and inter-personal skills.
- Openness to travel.
To explore other perks and detailed JD, click on www.connexdoor.com and create profile.