Team Lead - TA at Metasearch
Views:17 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Role - OEM (3-8 yrs)
- Should have dealt with global OEMs. Should have sold, supported customers with standard/ custom Data loggers, Data Acquisition Systems, Environmental Chambers, Incubators, Ovens, Furnace, Custom ovens and furnaces, Thermo-vacuum chambers, Thin Film systems, etc.
- Generate sales opportunity pipeline spread across cash and capital equipment products / services
- Generate and maintain a healthy sales opportunity pipeline distributed between private and public / government agencies to meet the short-term & medium-term business goals.
- Achieve pre-defined sales goals and increase cumulative market share on y-o-y basis.
- Work with Sales Coordinator and Application (Product) Engineers during quoting process.
- Participate in techno-commercial proposals & sales presentation along with your reporting manager
- Manage Social Media & drive regular virtual marketing activities
- Participate in tender and contract terms & conditions for a positive sales conversations
- Demonstrate products / system solution / service capability of STECH to the current/potential customers
- Develop relations with each customer by engaging with departments associated with procurement (E.g.Facility/Maintenance, Engineering, Project Management, Purchasing, Executive relationships, Manufacturing/Works, Finance, etc.).
- Ensure regular market outreach activities through participation in relevant programs organized by credible external agencies (govt/industry associations/corporate), to enhance Company branding & exploring business opportunities.
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the Company, including Intellectual Property, Non-Disclosure, Conflict of Interest, Code of Conduct, etc.
- Comply with the agreement terms and other guidelines as set by the respective customers and product suppliers.
- Liaise with internal and cross functional team for all pre-sales, sales & post sales activities
- Support & participate in all other initiatives of the Company as desired by the management.