Sales Role - Mutual Fund Product (1-10 yrs)
Requirement for Banking Sector (Mutual fund product)
- Managing the banking and investments relationship and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from branch/retail customers
- Develop, manage, and expand customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment.
- Identify current and potential relationship with additional revenue potential and grow business volumes for larger share of customer wallet.
- Generating Incremental Business
- Sales targets spread across liabilities, retail assets, business banking, investments etc.
- Proactively sell the full range of consumer and commercial product to current and potential Relationships
- Increase Mutual Fund balance in allocated portfolio either through deepening or Acquisition
- Driving higher product and channel penetration to deepen mapped relationships and to increase customer relationship value with the bank.