Sales Role - Mutual Fund - Bank (2-9 yrs)
Requirement for Banking Sector (Mutual fund product)
- Managing the banking and investments relationship and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from branch/retail customers
- Develop, manage, and expand customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment.
- Identify current and potential relationship with additional revenue potential and grow business volumes for larger share of customer wallet.
- Generating Incremental Business
- Sales targets spread across liabilities, retail assets, business banking, investments etc.
- Proactively sell the full range of consumer and commercial product to current and potential Relationships
- Increase Mutual Fund balance in allocated portfolio either through deepening or Acquisition
- Driving higher product and channel penetration to deepen mapped relationships and to increase customer relationship value with the bank.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.