Sales Role - Motor (1-14 yrs)
Role : Motor Sales (Technical Sales)
Type: Full Time
Location : Onsite Opportunity
Experience : Minimum 1+ Years
Job description :
- Formulate a sales with key accounts, OEM's and Channel partners strategy in collaboration with the Regional Head - Sales & Marketing and be responsible for both direct sales as well as marketing of LT Motors through extensive network.
- Develop a pursuit plan for the target customers based on an understanding of client specific needs developed through client specific research and interaction.
- Monitor and discuss achievement of plans on a monthly basis and revise it if required.
- Develop customized integrated service offerings for dealers.
- Guide in preparation of quotations and technical specifications for orders involving key account details.
- Provide training to dealer to negotiate with Key Account clients with respect to specifications, timelines and other contractual terms and conditions.
- Facilitate interactions between business unit heads to ensure an appropriate response to the same.
- Ensure timely collections and recoveries from clients as per contract specifications.
- Ensure adequate response time to customer queries.
- Keep abreast with developments in the industry in terms of emerging trends, competitor information, market share and project execution capabilities; identify new regions and potential clients to drive business growth.
- Drive marketing activities in the region through conducting seminars.