HR Executive at V-Konnect Associates
Views:104 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sales Role - Merchant Acquisition - POS Machine (3-5 yrs)
Urgent hiring for one of leading Indian Bank
Job Description :
- Develop strategy for acquisition of merchants from various segments/geographies/Channel.
- Map needs with target markets and perform analysis of a potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment.
- Develop product offerings to attract merchants from different segments/categories.
- Identify competitive and alternative offerings and develop a strategy for winning against the competition.
- Manage the portfolio like a "product" (business plan, positioning, buying process, market requirements and marketing plan).
- Establish a pricing model, schedules, guidelines and procedures and determine the most effective way to deliver a complete solution to an identified market problem.
- Identify opportunities for strategic tie up to increase market penetration, sales volume and brand visibility.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators to determine how well the product is performing in the market, how it impacts the our operations, and ultimately, how it contributes to profit. Add new features/offerings to keep ourselves differentiated from the competitions.
- Identify upcoming payment modes and its technologies, impacting the card payment transactions.
- Develop and stream-line the payment processes for effective operation of POS Business.
- Provide seamless support to client facing stake holders.
- Assist operations in setting up processes for new business model.
- Ensure tracking of various costs and revenues hitting various GLs.
- Ensure clear audit reporting, vendor agreements.
- Approve invoices and bills of various vendors/Partners.
- Assist in audit of various vendors.
- Monitor cost, ensure profitability and portfolio management activities.
- Coordinate with internal stake holders for effective customer service.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.