Senior HR Executive at Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:103 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Sales Role - IT Software/Hardware (1-2 yrs)
Business Development Executive - IT Sales
- Roler is often the first point of Interaction a new potential Customer will have with a business when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides. The AM also responds to RFP's and develops sales in new sales territories.
- To take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Understand customers and how they relate to our portfolio.
- Contacting potential Customers to establish rapport and arrange meetings. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities. Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones. Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for Customers.
Qualifications & Skills :
- Excellent Persuasive & communication Skills with IT Fluency.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and can handle uncertainty. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Business Goal Oriented, Ability to achieve Business Target Parameters consistently. Strong coaching and leadership
skills, ability to motivate & Lead Team.
- Wiling to travel for a week in a month.
Key Result Area (KRA) :
- Responsible for Organizing, Supervising & Monitoring Customer Acquisition Team. Responsible for Adhering to the Process and Policies of the Organization.
- Owns and Responsible for Business TGTs for Customer Acquisition Team.
- Plan, Implement, Lead, and Measure & Re-organize, if required the Business TGTs for own and entire Customer Acquisition Team.
- Responsible for suggesting and implementing strategies based on Local Buying Pattern and Trends necessary to achieve the Business TGTs and Objectives.
- Responsible for Re-imposing Goal Setting Parameters among the Team.
- Responsible for Tracking Business TGTs via Reports and reporting them.
- Responsible for Coordinating with Online Lead Generation Team and implementing the Online review mechanisms needed for Generating Organic Traffic vide Webpages & local Listing.
- Responsible for ensuring Business Collaterals are available in sufficient quantity for Customer Acquisition Team members and for upcoming Events and/or Business Summits.
- Mentoring the Team Members for Motivation and Alleviate their fears and improvement areas.
- Responsible for Raising the Customer Satisfaction Index (C-SAT) by effectively relating the Portfolio with Customer Needs.
- Training Needs Identification (TNI) of the Team and Organizing Training on Functional and Behavioral Areas with the help of HRD.
- Supporting & Assisting Manager as needed from time to time.