Sales Role - IT (5-10 yrs)
Company is looking for a Sales Engineer for the Bangalore office to support the Sales Team. The position includes designing and delivering presentations highlighting the company's suite of products. This inside sales opportunity will use your skills as a product sales expert and turn this expertise into new business for the company, and with our clients being worldwide the majority of your communication will be through telephone and computer technology.
- Design and prepare technical presentations and recommend solutions for client issues
- Monitor and collect all technical information and design appropriate workflow for customers
- Drive revenue and create sales opportunities by managing the pre-sales technical process and evangelizing company's technology to prospective customers, and to drive new product and service offerings in Customer adoption.
- Partner with Sales Executives to educate prospective customers about the superiority of Company products - this includes presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow up on all customer related issues
- Engage in and oversee the development of customer proposals, design and delivery, ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined
- Work closely with Product Management and associated teams to develop future product direction and strategy - providing valuable input from the field
- Administer and collect all technical inputs for Proof of Concept and prepare presentations for validation solutions
- Prepare and configure all customer integration and configure products to ensure optimal levels of customer satisfaction
- Verbal and written fluency, including technical terms, in English, including the ability to effectively present technical and business related subjects to all audiences, from the user to the executive level
- Proficient in Windows Operating System
- Concept of networking is desired.
- A background in technology or business applications
- Experience of Windows server. TCP/IT, System Admin.
- You enjoy learning new things & solving problems
- You are comfortable engaging customers on the phone
- You're patient and easy to work with, even when under pressure
- Business or sales acumen is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.