Business Developer at Mindstech Recruitement
Views:5 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Role - IT (4-8 yrs)
About the Role :
- We are looking for a Technical person who is excited about meeting clients and who has experience selling technology products and services. The candidate should be strongly a result-driven person capable of working in a customer-demanding environment where multi-tasking and time management skills are critical.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The selected candidate will act as the primary interface to the pre-sale and post-sale activities on our products and services to achieve our goal of converting design wins to revenue.
- Follow sales processes.
- Promptly resolves technical queries for clients
- Develop deep customer relationships and drive exemplary customer satisfaction.
- Achieve quarterly business targets.
- Coordinate with multi-geographical teams for technical support to the customer's design team.
- Travel across clients (within India) to support clients.
- Build credibility at all levels of the client's organization.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in EE/Comp/ECE Engineering/ Instrumentation or related with CGPA 8+ with more than 4 years of relevant sales experience
- Experience working on end equipment, embedded systems and client solutions.
- Experience in embedded C coding language
- Exposure to RF systems, schematic and layout design is a plus.
Key Attributes :
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in multi-tasking, interrupt-driven organization environment
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Strive for customer satisfaction and prompt support to clients.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.