Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:0 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sales Role - IoT Sensors/Thermal Solutions (2-5 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Leadership Role
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
We are hiring for a company which provides a wide range of IoT Sensors, Thermal Solutions, Adhesives & Sealants, and Specialty fluids to the industries.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
Key Competencies :
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Sales Operations / Support or Sales (B2C) role, ideally within the Electronics industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Distributors.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience within Area Sales would be a strong advantage.
- Experience covering Industrial & Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Professional Services is strong plus.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder