Founder at Serving Skill
Views:165 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Sales Role - International Desk - Real Estate (4-7 yrs)
This is a Sr. Manager / Manager position based in Mumbai and reports to Head - International Sales. The position plays a significant role in Sale / Re-Sale of International real-estate units for Indian citizens at Savills India.
Type: Individual contributor role
Key Responsibilities :
- End to end, result oriented responsibility: From lead generation to pitching and sales closure.
- Ability to understand product portfolio across the markets and purchase behavior of customers to gain insights on the business
- A sharp individual with a flair of strategic lead generation to identify & target audience.
- Excellent communication & persuasion skills with a Consultative approach
- Stakeholder management: The role requires active coordination with cross-functional stakeholders, including international teams at Savills.
- MBA / PGDBM or equivalent is a Must.
- Sharp candidate with excellent communication skills
- Good exposure to International Real Estate Sales (Luxury / Residential segment)
- Strong Residential Business Development background.
- Detail orientation, multi-tasking, and achieve the given objectives.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimum supervision
- Strong experience in Lead generation & Qualification
Additional Information :
- Highly Preferred (though not a Mandatory requirement)
- Experience in an IPC (International Property Management) organization
- Local Female candidates in Mumbai
- Early joiner
Required Qualification :
Masters - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Preferred Age Group : All Age
Preferred Gender : All