HR at Praaxis Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:37 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Role - FMCG/Chemicals/Agro Chemicals (5-7 yrs)
Description of Responsibility :
1. Sales Development : Observe the dealers on their sales and background in order to enhance sales from them
- Visit Dhanuka customers and wholesalers, also visit Non- Dhanuka customers to increase the customer base
- Address queries such as MRP, leakage, credit note problem from the dealers etc.
- Verify new account opening formats and write comments, also recommend the credit limit for them
- Visit government institutions, agricultural department and scientists as and when required in order to liaise with them to enhance product quality and provide inputs from the market
- Communicate with the legal department on a regular basis and attend legal hearings when required or asked by the senior management
- Prepare MRM, annual budget and targets, incentive calculations etc. and take approvals from senior management
- Be informative on competitor's products and communicate this information to senior management as well as to juniors so that everyone is updated on the competitors progress
- Be a part of managerial training programs as and when required
- Communicate regularly with the branch and take feedback on daily collection, daily sales,pending orders etc.
- Attend DD meetings, MRM, ZTP, Distribution and dealer meetings, incentive tours etc.
- Send stock requirements indents to depots and take follow ups on the same
- Attend Krishi Mitra Meetings, Field Day Meetings, Night Meetings as a trainer and communicate with the farmers and other audience.
2. Monitoring and Control : Ensure creation and adherence of SOPs by the team members
- Look after the expenses of the dealer meetings, media events and report to senior management
- Prepare reports on TADA, monthly expenses, weekly and monthly updates on sales etc.
- Review the collection of receipts, product complaints and their handling, contributory gift orders, sales return and loose material return etc.
3. People : Train the team on the requirements and communicate their targets in a transparent manner
- Motivate the team for other social causes such as water conservation
- Manage the appraisals of team members on an yearly basis.
Job Scope :
1. Internal Interactions : (Within Dhanuka)
- S2 Sales Role: For upward reporting; provide update of sales position on a periodic basis
- Legal Department: On legal matters as per the need
- Government Institutions/Agriculture Department: To liaise with them as per business needs
- Sales Role: To take updates from them on the sales front.
2. External Interactions : (Outside Dhanuka)
- Dealerships(current and potential): For sales updates
- Key customers: To build and maintain good relationship to keep track of emerging business opportunities.
3. Geographical Scope : Respective Area
Educational Qualification : Graduate in any discipline
Specific Certification (if required)
Total Experience : 5-7 years
Relevant Experience : 4-5 years in Sales role in FMCG /Chemicals / Agro Chemicals Industry
Behavioral Competencies : - Works for Customer Delight
- Builds Partnerships with Stakeholders.
Functional Competencies : Thorough understanding of the organization's vision, growth plan, products and geographies.
- Awareness of market trends, business trends and their impact on company sales
- Knowledge of sales training tools.
- Industry Knowledge of best practices in sales.