Sales Role - Electrical/Electronics Product (3-5 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS :
1. Establishes new customers/accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales call schedule.
2. Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating product improvements and operational excellence.
3. Work collaboratively with all techno-commercial departments within the organization for arranging customer support with respect to Data Sheets, Technical Specifications which should lead to Order closures.
4. Generates strong pipeline and converts same into orders by effectively marketing Elcom's technically sound and quality-centric product range.
5. Meticulously works on set targets and achieves them by the combined effort of expertise, guidance from Management and tactical intelligence.
6. Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends; attends periodic Sales Reviews
7. Establish and maintain profitable customer relationships with OEMs and Channel Partners in the long term.
8. On an ongoing basis, maintains detailed reports on visits, leads, sales figures and other essential reports flawlessly, in order to ensure real time database management.
9. Identify new product development opportunities by understanding markets and customer requirements; contribute to the process of NPD by the means of collaborating between customer and Elcom.
10. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
11. Coordinate for customer visits to the factory, in-house presentations and similar activities. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
12. Other duties, as may be assigned by the Management and by the virtue of the position.
1. Demonstrable convincing skills.
2. Result Oriented.
3. Travel Flexibility.
4. Team Player.
5. Demonstrated ability of Sales Targets Achievement.
6. Build and maintain sound business relations with customers.
7. Coordinate effectively between customers and factory, as may be required.
8. Ability to identify problem areas and device feasible solutions.
9. Sense of ownership.
10. Experience of Industrial Electronics Component businesses/ Switchgear /Electrical Panel
Accessories/Instrumentation Products/Electromechanical products segment.