HR at CareerNet Technology
Views:174 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sales Role - Education (1-7 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for revenue generation from the sales (B2B Sales) of Products K-12 Segment,
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Manage business development in the given location.
- End-to-end account management from lead generation to accounts closure.
- Relationship Building with key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the City Manager for sales strategy formulation.
- Building the brand in the region.
- Achievement of Monthly & quarterly targets with huge incentive scheme in place for the achiever.
- Work towards creating excellent relations with the schools by giving presentations to each of the stakeholders (management, principal, teachers, parents, students) in the school,
- Responsible for efficient planning, data analysis, and competitor tracking across the location.
- Ensuring that all services promised are delivered and ensure that the schools use the same efficiently.
- Responsible to ensure post-sales support visits/sessions are done by the support team and manage the Customer Satisfaction Index at the desired levels,
- Able to utilize all necessary internal resources efficiently to get the desired outcome.
- Would have sold assessment programs in his previous profiles
- Good understanding of AI Technology
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-Motivated and Initiative taker
- Visible achievements and high performer
- Deep desire to make an impact in the lives of thousands of kids.
- Focused target & sales orientation,
- Experience of managing process in schools
- 2-6 years of working experience in Business Development & Software Sales
- Technology sales experience is preferred.
- Would have sold assessment programs in his/her previous profiles.
- Good Communication skills in English, and (local language)
- Experience in selling into the Education sector K-12, is an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.