CEO at Simplypeople India
Views:133 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Sales Role - Education (1-4 yrs)
Virtual Enrollment Specialists - for US Online Education business
- Our Client is an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. We are looking for people to join their team in India. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
- International growth is big bet and high priority/high visibility within the organization. The international teams across geographies consist of entrepreneurs, engineers, student services, enrollment specialists and marketing professionals, all of whom will be stakeholders in our international growth. Your role is to drive sustainable growth for the company. You- ll be responsible for improving the student conversion funnel and reducing student drop-offs.
- Conversion of leads coming from various marketing channels through a consultative process.
- Counsel prospective students to increase the student conversion funnel.
- Provide support to current and prospective students to enhance the learning experience.
- Engaging students through different channels to reduce student drop-offs.
- Anticipate and identify potential student drop-off points in program content.
- Be a strong advocate for students and the company vision.
- Work closely with internal teams in Student Services and drive initiatives that will positively impact student outcomes.
What we're looking for:
- Prior experience in selling technology courses or providing student support in E-learning domain.
- Proven experience in prioritizing and multitasking multiple urgent needs.
- Flexibility in using, or learning to use different methods for tracking and conveying information such as Google docs, forums, online chat programs, and email.
- Strong technology bend of mind and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Strong track record in sales with proven performance.
- Empathetic and a great mentor.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Driven by data to constantly iterate and improve.
- An excellent communicator who excels in listening, writing, and responding professionally (A must)
- A strong advocate for students and our vision.
- A team player.
- Passionate about learning and can learn quickly.
- Flexible in working rotational US shift timings and roster
P.S - Company will provide transport reimbursement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.