Campus Program Manager at Autogram
Views:55 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Sales Role - Education (0-4 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counselling Sessions
- Fix appointments and conduct home demo sessions on daily basis including follow up sessions
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain implication of ineffective learning methods
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Toppr Subscription assolution
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
- Learn/ Upgrade one's own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s)
Academic Consultant at Toppr :
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
- Possess Basic / Good knowledge of Class 5 to 12 Subjects as per existing Curriculum
- Are keen to learn and upgrade Product knowledge from time to time for better Sales
- Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets
- Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
- Have good communication skills in English and the regional language with professional presentation
- Open to Intra-City travel to Customer Locations
Qualification & Skills
- MBA or Graduate
- Good to have a 0.6-4 years B2C sales experience
- Excellent Selling/Negotiation Skills.
- Previous educational industry experience is an added advantage.
- 2 wheeler is compulsory as it is Field Sales.
- Laptop & Android phone is mandatory.
- Good MBA/Btech freshers will also work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.