Sales Role - Business Development - Chemical (3-6 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Researching and evaluating existing business strategy by applying various business analysis tools, formulating end-to end sales solutions, while contributing to long term growth objectives of the corporate entity.
- Based on research development make business strong marketing strategy
- Expanding business by sourcing business through new private projects or approaching consultants who have direct contact with companies, Govt. Infrastructure projects.
- Lead generation in incoming projects and ongoing projects.
- Formulating, developing and implementing yearly business strategies to ensure attainment of revenue goals and profitable sell-through.
- Driving business and ensuring sustained growth, focusing on achieving/ surpassing sales targets. Expanding business reach and proactively creating new sales leads/ opportunities.
- Constantly interacting with prospects and maintaining cordial business relationship with key clients.
- Handling high value sales, addressing minor details and identifying areas of improvements in customer service.
- Undertaking business case assessment to enhance channel sale relations, as well as assessing and evaluating new vendor products
- Stay updated with new market development as well as mapping competition activity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.