Sales Role - Business Development - Chemical (3-6 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Researching and evaluating existing business strategy by applying various business analysis tools, formulating end-to end sales solutions, while contributing to long term growth objectives of the corporate entity.
- Based on research development make business strong marketing strategy
- Expanding business by sourcing business through new private projects or approaching consultants who have direct contact with companies, Govt. Infrastructure projects.
- Lead generation in incoming projects and ongoing projects.
- Formulating, developing and implementing yearly business strategies to ensure attainment of revenue goals and profitable sell-through.
- Driving business and ensuring sustained growth, focusing on achieving/ surpassing sales targets. Expanding business reach and proactively creating new sales leads/ opportunities.
- Constantly interacting with prospects and maintaining cordial business relationship with key clients.
- Handling high value sales, addressing minor details and identifying areas of improvements in customer service.
- Undertaking business case assessment to enhance channel sale relations, as well as assessing and evaluating new vendor products
- Stay updated with new market development as well as mapping competition activity.