Recruiter at Success Catalyst
Views:19 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sales Role - Bakery Ingredients & Fats (4-9 yrs)
Sales - Bakery & Ingredients
Effectively managing Sales & Distribution in the assigned territory to drive availability and deliver budgeted volume.
Appointment and Managing distributors in assigned territory
- Plan marketing strategies and targets aimed at generating primary, secondary sales and enhancing market coverage.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with Distributors
- Ensure Distributor investment, infrastructure in line with business expectations.
- Manage sales generating assets.
- Movement & Monitoring of different - Sku- s- .
- To manage the product integrity with respect to product temperature & storage hygiene.
- Gathering competitor information's and customer information
- Liaising with CFA to check on the progress of distributor orders
- Check quantities of goods on display and in stock, ensuring good visibility and branding
- Recording outlet sales and order information
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Ensuring Merchandising and product availability at the outlets
- Tracking of Stock Ageing. Ensuring on time liquidation.
KNOWLEDGE IN DEPTH - Sales & Distribution Knowledge, preferably in BID & Fats Industry.
Geographical knowledge of the territory proposed for appointment
QUALIFICATIONS - Graduate
WORK EXPERIENCE - 3 years & above in FMCG