Sales Role - Automotive (4-8 yrs)
- He/she develops, from a commercial point of view, the Area of his/her competence.
- He/she periodically draws up, coinciding with the forecast meetings, the sales budget regarding the Area of his/her competence, of which he/she is charged with, establishing the targets in line with the directives of the Sales Manager and Zonal Manager and monitoring the results constantly.
- He/she is responsible for reaching and fulfilling exactly the targets assigned to him/her, as well as for eventual problems that could occur inside the Area of his/her competence.
- Responsible for timely payment realization from the customers.
- Defines, in cooperation with the Sales Manager and Zonal Manager, the market penetration plan regarding the Area of his/her competence, finding potential clients and implementing commercial initiatives oriented towards the development of the zone of influence or the maintenance of the existing position.
- Collects and analyzes the clients- needs of the Area of his competence and suggests the technical solution or the type of product in order to prepare a suitable and satisfying commercial offer.
- Carries out his/her activity on the territory, coordinating himself with the dealers and distributors present in the Area of competence and with the Business Development Managers for each business sector.
- Gets support from the Product Managers/Application Engineers regarding technical aspects and the intended use of the products.
- Issues sales offers at standard or special conditions for already existing clients or for potential clients and sends them to the Internal Sales person.
- Provides in the economic development of the offer defining prices and commercial conditions based upon the indications received by the Responsible of the Sales Department.
- Participates in the budget preparation meetings and in the periodic sales forecast meetings and in the monthly meetings in order to verify the market trend, contributing to redefine the company priorities and results.
- Monitors the activities of competitors in the competence areas and gives indications regarding technology trends to the Product and Sales Managers, for each business sector.
- Four times a year (one week after each quarter), he/she supplies the Sales Manager, Zonal Manager with the data necessary to prepare the Sales Reviews.
- Submits periodic reports as per the company procedures.
- Should push for Protected Payment terms with customers.
- Should support the Sales Department till the timely closure of Payments from the customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.