Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:48 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Sales Representative - FinTech (0-2 yrs)
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Understanding our offerings and target market thoroughly.
- Having a clear picture of the pain-points that our product and features are addressing.
- Identifying new sales opportunities through an aggressive outreach to prospects via emails, phone calls, virtual fairs and events etc.
- Properly channelizing inbound leads to ensure they convert.
- Spreading product awareness and knowledge among target groups.
- Building target lists and sales pipelines.
- Presenting persuasive sales pitches and customising content according to the client requirements.
- Following up with warm leads so they don't drop off the funnel.
- Working closely with inside sales and marketing teams to fuel your efforts and realize best results.
- Always aiming to exceed account and revenue targets.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree or Masters (preferred) and have a passion to pursue career opportunities within sales domain.
- A fair understanding of our Financial Services or Fintech industry would be advantageous.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You love working in fast paced environments and delivering results to the best of your abilities.
- You are driven professional with a zeal to perform and deliver the best results.
The Employer :
Our client is a FinTech player in the payment wallet segment, with an increasing market share and adoption across the country. Backed by one of the leading investors, they have established themselves on an accelerated growth path. Join them in this exciting journey and grow with them!
The Offer :
- Exciting opportunity for fresh graduates in a well backed FinTech firm
- Be part of the budding FinTech industry in the country
- Excellent scope for learning