Sales Promoter - Retail (2-5 yrs)
1. Sales conversion at key dealer counters
2. Ensure checking stock availability at counters and ensure minimum level stocks of SKUs (Shelf Keeping Unit) are maintained.
3. Ensure key accounts visibility with promotions and offers properly displayed
4. Apply knowledge of merchandising principles to drive productivity.
5. Ensure product placement and displays reflect planner direction and planogram integrity.
6. Ensure all merchandise in assigned areas is correctly priced with the appropriate labels and assists during price changes.
7. Achieve monthly / quarterly Sales targets of the key outlets in the territory assigned
8. Follow any other advice/instructions, and perform other related duties, as may be required by the reporting officer/ management from time to time.
9. Taking data of our competitors and their products to know the status of competitors in their assigned territory.