Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:2 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Project Coordinator - Risk Management/Insurance Brokerage & Advisory Firm (3-6 yrs)
- UK Shift Timings - 2:30pm - 10:30pm
An incredibly rare opportunity for a sales support professional with 3+ years of experience in managing CRM like Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce or any other CRM. You will be involved in Creating and managing project work plans as required related to CRM Projects, working with Line Manager on all associated workflow. You will also be involved in in production of trainings and handling queries of sales team related to CR.
If you are someone who has experience working in high valued organizations with strong experience in CRM Management and Sales Support, then we want you!
Your future employer :
A global multinational risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory company.
- Managing the CRM support inbox for queries received from the business.
- Identifying gaps in the CRM processes and highlight it to the Stakeholders / Line Manager.
- Supporting production of enhancement documents for CRM releases and Monitoring, updating and reporting on project/BAU work plan progress.
- Managing specific work streams from CRM Projects to support both deployment and BAU CRM activities for the business.
- Ensuring timely completion of tasks with accuracy of the data as per instructions and business needs.
- Providing ideas and suggestions in improving processes and support the documenting of new procedures.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree from good institutes will be preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience into Sales Support functions with roles having direct exposure to different technical tools and system governance.
- Effective communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite is must specially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
What is in it for you ?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.