Talent Acquisition Specialist at Techmatters Technologies
Views:102 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Sales Professional - IT (3-7 yrs)
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall technology and product portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Lead technical discovery and prepare/deliver technical presentations explaining products to prospects and customers
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Evangelize products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product demos.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey feature input and customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Respond to technical objections and articulate the value and return on investment delivered
- Liaise with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to provide consultative technical expertise for all customer needs
- Effectively communicate & build confidence with customers across teams (Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales)
- Willingness to travel throughout sales territory (around 35%).
- 3+ years of Technical Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions for large enterprises
- Understanding of high-performance software, SaaS, and Machine Learning
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic team environment focussed on providing above industry standard customer service.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Knowledge of Information Retrieval and/or Analytics domain
- Retail/e-tail industry knowledge a major plus.
- Familiarity with e-commerce SaaS business models and Internet a plus.
- Familiarity with website design highly desired.