Sales Operations Specialist - IT Infrastructure (1-14 yrs)
Title : Sales Operations Specialist
- Understanding of account/client relationship management responsibilities.
- Ability to own the processes from initiation to closure.
- Excellent oral, written & presentation skills with focus on effective information dissemination.
- Excellent inter-personnel and coordination skills working with multiple stakeholders.
- Deadline driven & Self Motivated.
- Decent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of IT Infra business and contract management.
- Ability to interpret IT contracts.
- Decent understanding and experience around pricing and associated P&L calculations.
- Good experience of using MS Excel (pivots, macros etc.), MS Word, MS Power point- for analysis, process mapping and reporting.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for commercial contractual adherence, and growth of engagements in tandem with Global Sales teams.
- Own and manage end to end commercial and contractual aspects/processes of the accounts.
- Supporting the internal stakeholders in growing the account and improving overall account profitability & DSO.
- Effective tracking of the accounts stats including Revenue & Receivables.
- Catering to the new business requirements by creating statement of works.
- Implementing best practices for optimization.
- Interpreting the contract and establishing a governance model for adherence.
- Financial risk mitigation through relevant contract amendments.
- Manage the internal and external stakeholders of the engagement.
- Support account management from a sales relationship perspective, Coordinate sales & marketing programs, promotions and generate periodic and special reports.
- Support engagement teams to Cross-sell, Up-sell, Contract Reshaping - growing existing and new business opportunities.
- Manage customer reviews and visits.
- Conduct internal reviews and maintain the overall account stats health.