Sales Officer - Staffing Firm (1-4 yrs)
Responsible for improving sales of the company and presenting company products to both current as well as potential or new customers.
Main Responsibilities :
- Should achieve given sales targets.
- Manage existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of sales.
- Appoints distributors and manages distribution of products in all retail outlets and stores in the assigned region.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature given by the company.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products by evaluating sales results in all retail outlets and stores in the assigned region.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reaches out to new customers by generating leads through cold calling and market research.
- Expedite the resolution of customer escalations and complaints to ensure satisfaction.
- Coordinate all sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Provide reports on market's potential, track sales targets and provide regular status reports.
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Responsible for ensuring all collections and done in a timely and organized manner and provide monthly reports on the same.
- Demonstrate integrity while performing tasks and adhere to all rules and regulations of the Company.
Other Requirements :
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel particularly).
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the customer needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Product Knowledge
- Good Presentation Skills
- Manage client relationships
- Qualification & Exp.- Any Bachelor or Master Degree with 1-4 years experience in Sales (General Trade).