Talent Acquisition Role at Treasure Manpower Services
Views:36 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sales Officer - General trade & Modern Trade - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
- Deliver overall sales targets for customers and brands for the assigned geography
- Frequently reviews sales performance against growth and shares objectives for self and team and makes necessary changes to meet and exceed territory goals consistently
- Prepares reports detailing sales activities and identifies issues that need to be addressed.
- Develops sales of new products and searches for new areas in which to sell existing products.
- Informs the company of activities or ambitious intelligence in the field to assist in business and product planning.
- Utilizes support from other departments as needed to assist in achieving objectives.
- Customer Management
- Works closely with regional buyers to drive category growth and market share in geography
- Does Joint Business Planning with regional buyers
- Distributor handling (for indirect accounts) - Primary and Secondary sales
- Month planning and execution based on consumer promotions and activations
- People handling
- Target setting, goal achievement for promoters in hyper stores to meet territory objectives
- Regular training to the team on selling skills, customer handling, improving performance
- In-Store fundamentals
- Execution of national customer plans in stores in the geography
- PO planning and execution of visibility for the brand
- Maintain SOS and planograms as per guidelines in store
- Ensure high OSA through fill rate management with DC or distributor
- Other processes
- Coordination with CFAs, Customer DCs for stocks and to ensure fill rates
- Related Administrative work (Claims, Promoter attendance, Expense Reporting etc.)
- Reporting - Weekly and monthly sales, team targets and achievement etc.
- Education: Required Graduation (Min.)
- Required Years of Related Experience: Min 3 Years to Max 8 Years - with at least 2 years in
General Trade Sales and Modern Trade Sales.
Essential Requirements :
- Geographical flexibility
- General Trade role and Modern Trade role experience
- Good customer management skills
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of local language preferable
- From top FMCG companies
- It is MANDATORY for the candidates to have experience of both Modern Trade and General Trade-
- FMCG Company(snacking products)
- Interviews for this profile would be conducted on Thursday (09.03.2023) and Friday (10.03.2023).
- Mode of Interview-Face to Face
Work Location : Ahmedabad
Budget: 2.64 LPA
Please share the CV's in