Sales Officer - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
JD For Sales Officer
- Qualification : Graduate with Min 50% Marks
- Resource : Bike Compulsory with Permanent License
- Stays in Current City : Minimum 3 years
- Age : 22 - 30
- Experience : 4 - 7 years
- Preferred Industry : FMCG (foods & beverages) Only
- Salary : Up to 3.6 LPA (Depend on Exp. & Knowledge)
- Candidate should have :
- Good Communication Skill.
- Aware about Local Market - General Trade Shops, Distributors.
- Job / Role / Result Areas :
- A good team handling & planning of market activity.
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales target
- Maintaining cordial relationship with the traders, dealers and distributors
- Achieve Targets. Arrange Distributors- timely & full Payments & Orders for Primary Sales. Manage Stock reserves.
- Grow Secondary Sales by personally doing Retailing, range selling & visible placement in General Trade ( Kirana Stores etc ), with a high number of Total Calls per day & very high % of Productive Calls daily.
- Implement promotional activities to increase customers base
- Increase route-wise coverage, improve servicing of outlets.
- Launch new products / Brands. Enter new Mkts.
- Tour local as well as outstation Markets (whenever required)
- Carefully use POP material, undertake Merchandising, Sampling, all Sales Promotion (BTL) & localised Advertising activities etc.
- Monitor & report Competition actively.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.