Consultant at Worksconsultancy
Views:19 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Officer - Bank (1-3 yrs)
Sales Officer is an integral part of the bank's front line sales force.
The Job involves extensive travelling within the assigned area and conducting market/customer mapping with the primary responsibilities mentioned below :
1) To acquire New to Bank customers and pursue new business relationships by selling Savings Accounts / Current Accounts / Term Deposits / Debit / Credit Cards / IPG Products (Life Insurance / General Insurance / Mutual Fund / Retail Asset Products / Online Trading).
2) Responsible for achieving monthly sales targets
- Minimum 1 yr of experience in Front line sales "Field sales"
- Age upto 30 yrs, BFSI industry preferred, candidates who are doing field sales.
- Graduate /MBA Marketing preferred
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time