Lead - Recruitment at Randstad India
Views:41 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Sales & Marketing Role - Car Accessories (4-5 yrs)
Purpose of the job :
- Key conduit between sales and customer team. Works as strategy and insights arm of the channel. Ensures channel development projects planning & execution, Merchandising Spends management, building merchandising efficiencies in MT and working closely with external agencies for SLA delivery.
Qualification & Work Experience :
- MBA with exposure of 4 - 5 years experience with min 2 years channel experience (exposure to Modern Trade business programs and work in field sales (GT / MT)
- Prior experience in sales/trade marketing/key account management will be preferred
- Exposure in managing regional chains or past exposure in retail chains may be an advantage
- Ability to derive insights from data
- Strong working efficiency on MS excel
Key responsibilities :
- Vendor Management & Merchandising Operational Management
- Merchandising agency management - SLA Delivery & Commercial Hygiene
- Merchandising Training & Capability Development for team and merchandising manpower
- Meet new agencies to understand their scope of work and explore possibility of activations to get advantage w.r.t. new designs, concepts and cost efficiency
- Work closely with multiple agencies towards end to end management, closure of commercial terms, co-ordinate and monitor last mile execution of visibility assets and other in-store activities
- MT Capability building and business program management
- ISP, Merchandiser Training as per business KPIs - Way of working development & training
- Manage and run the incentive program for ISP - Target Planning, Tracking, Review & Disbursal.
- Brand led activations & New product launches
- Design and execute Go To Market (GTM) strategy for new launches/re-launches/ key brands
- Develop and execute brand activations in close coordination with Customer Marketing team for MT
- Promotion and MTL Management
- Responsible for Merchandising spends management. Stringent check & tracking of the same.
- ROI check and pre-post evaluation of spends, promotions, visibility and activations in RCs
- Consolidation & Hygiene maintenance of all promotions and visibility led inputs across chains and timely communication to field teams on a monthly basis
- In Store Execution Excellence
- Implementation, Tracking & Review of all Promo closures & Visibility Execution in stores.
- Visibility elements for MT Retail by understanding brand levers, state/seasonal focus, customer needs and terms of trade; and lead execution of the same.
- Timely completion & review of Quality of Execution.
- Regional Chain Visibility Projects
- Channel development projects and data insighting
- Assess channel development projects basis AOP and work on the development of the same with the cross-functional team
- Business/Sales Intelligence - Data Analytics, Insight Mining and Solution Mix Development
- Commercial & IT Process Management
- Liaison with commercial team to ensure timely upload of provision in system and claim settlement
- Timely data updation of all necessary data at back end for smooth running of MT Associates' hand-held devices and sales dashboard
- Ensure timely implementation of new development initiatives planned for Sales dashboard
- Address and resolve issues raised by field teams & HO sales team w.r.t. hand held in close co-ordination with manpower agency
- Consolidation of commercial provision statement on a monthly basis in co-ordination with KAM teams and ASMs; periodic update of provision track during the year
Key Interactions :
Internal : Organized Trade Head, Head Modern Trade Sales, ASMs/FO Modern Trade, Category Trade Marketing Managers, Key accounts manager, Supply Chain and Commercial teams
External : Merchandising, Audit and Activations agencies, ISPs and merchandisers