Sales Leader - Cookware & Kitchenware (5-8 yrs)
Excellent openings For cookware and kitchenware Sales Leader - Chandigarh, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai,Bengaluru,Ludiyana,Guwahati,Kolkata,Mumbai, Ahmedabad,
Please go through the requirement details and revert ASAP & If Your Interested Please Fill The details
cookware and kitchenware Sales Leader - Chandigarh, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai,Bengaluru,Ludiyana,Guwahati,Kolkata,Mumbai, Ahmedabad,
About Company :
largest cookware and kitchenware marketing and distribution companies on the globe.
Location : Chandigarh, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai,Bengaluru,Ludhiana,Guwahati,Kolkata,Mumbai, Ahmadabad
Experience : 5 - 8 Years
Function : Sales & Marketing
Vacancy : 15
Job Description :
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary contact for resolution of all issues relating to service for all departments liaison between HO Customer Service Team/ central DMA/Distribution/Warehouse/Marketing
- Timely reporting of concerns as per escalation TAT
- Distributor Query Monthly update on Open cases, Resolved cases, In progress cases
- Weekly Courtesy Call: Connect once in a month with each DB on pending challenges / other updates
- Drive Successful Regional Events: Working in collaboration with Regional Head & Regional Trainer
- Working with approved event based checklist & timelines &approved budgets
- Support Distribution & Marketing: for alternate product flyers quantity, etc.
- Support Regional Head with weekly reports
- Leads arising from all ATL/BTL activities are consolidated DB wise and passed on in a timely fashion to all DBs
- Generating leads through Facebook / SMS /Newspaper leads: shared with DBs within 24 hours of receipt & followed up in following week with an update back from DB.
- Assist in all regional events, booking venues, planning logistics, catering for events and coordinating with events companies etc.
- Lead generation actions/ Kiosks/ friendship visits/ referral programs
- Demonstration parties
- New Area Mapping & development
Requirement Severity: Immediate
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- UG- Any Specialization / MBA preferred
- 5+ Years in Direct Sales/Customer Sales Service
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Must understand the needs of the channel partners
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive approach and zeal to drive through allocated tasks
Qualification : UG- Any Specialization / MBA preferred
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
Basheer Chennur | Phone - 9513340904, Whatsup 9492145370
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.