Sales Lead - Digital Solutions Reseller (3-7 yrs)
- Universal Avenue, a reseller of digital solutions to SMEs globally is seeking a Bengaluru based head of sales for a stealth venture supporting its US entity.
- As part of this venture the appropriate entrepreneurial leader will be tasked with signing up restaurants via telesales across 50 US States on behalf of the US- largest food delivery business who are currently operating in partnership with Universal Avenue.
- Secondarily, this leader will be tasked at identifying and securing cross-sell opportunities with these restaurants with other UA partners products including payments and, software, and marketplace solutions.
- With $26mn in funding from Fidelity, The Largest Shareholders in Spotify, Salesforce Ventures, and the owners of Angry Birds the company is well capitalized to execute on this opportunity and will be looking to expand the team to 20+ very rapidly If targets are met at which point this candidate will be intimately involved with recruiting, onboarding, training, and performance management of a broader team.
- Compensation will be competitive and is a non-issue for the right candidate but prior history will be taken into account as a benchmark for the Indian market and substantiation must be provided. Additionally, its important to note that this role must work US hours out of our Indiranagar office with occasional remote work allowed. This role will be reporting to, an early executive at Groupon and shareholder in Slack - amongst others.
- Work closely with stakeholders to test new content and positioning and drive the success of outbound programs.
- Evaluate and work with data providers to build and refine prospect lists
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working and succeeding within target-driven business/sales development representative teams for providers of B2B enterprise.
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Exceptional poise, maturity, and judgment