Director at AJ Consulting
Views:194 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Sales Executive/Officer - Channel Sales - Oil Products (3-7 yrs)
Please find below the Job description . If interested please forward your updated resume.
Company : TOTAL OIL
Designation: Sales Executive/Officer Channel Sales ( Total Oil )
CTC : 7 - 10 Lacs
Location : Bilaspur, Guwahati, Bhagalpur, Bangalore, Nellore, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Bhopal
Experience : 3 - 7 years
Qualification : B.E (Chemical, Mech, CIVIL) with or without MBA / Any Graduates with MBA (Marketing) ( 60% marks overall is mandatory )
Industry: Oil and Gas, Energy, Power, Infrastructure
About Total Oil India Pvt Ltd
Total Oil India Private Limited (TOIPL) is a part of TOTAL S.A. - started its operations in India from 1993. In India, the company has growing presence in businesses namely lubricants for automotive and industrial applications, LPG for domestic and commercial applications, modified bitumen products and special fluids managed through a team of over 600 employees. Total is committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible.
- Develop primary network to ensure optimal representation and service level.
- Responsible for Sales of the TOTAL brand in a designated area.
- Interface with network and consumers in keeping with a well formulated market visit plan to solicit, maintain, retain and expand business.
- Ensure effective implementation of all centrally coordinated Strategies, Promotions, Campaigns, etc.
- Ensure collection of receivables in accordance with credit policy. In case of defaults, outstanding are collected as quickly as possible through appropriate timely actions.
- Ensure effective management of CODs/CFAs and their strict adherence to terms of the agreement.
- Indent as per the norms set by the company to ensure optimum level of inventory with nil stock out situations.
- Report up-to-date information on competition and environment to superior at least on monthly basis.
- Achieve volume objectives set by the Manager