Sales Development Specialist (1-7 yrs)
We are hiring for the role of - Sales Development Specialist - for Zomentum, a well funded & fast growing organisation based out of San Francisco, USA
Profile : Sales Development Specialist
Job Location : Bangalore (Currently WFH due to COVID-19)
Salary Range : 10- 11 LPA + Variable
Industry Experience : 1-3 Years
Location : Bangalore (Currently WFH due to COVID-19)
Shift Timing : US shifts - 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM
About the Company: https://www.zomentum.com/
Zomentum is a comprehensive and integrated - end to end sales performance management- solution. We allow every IT channel partners to customize and automate their customer journey from the - Intro- (our CRM module) to - Engage!- (our assessments, proposal & quoting module) and then - Analyze!- (our metrics module). Zomentum gives MSPs the tools necessary to intentionally grow their business. In short, Zomentum creates growth momentum. Zomentum is funded by Accel and SAIF Partners.
At Zomentum, you will learn and collaborate with team members who have had diverse experiences across top tier tech firms like Twitter, Rubrik, and Adobe to tier-1 VC firms like Accel (investors in Flipkart, Dropbox, Slack, etc)
Job Role :
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage large volumes of daily outbound and inbound interactions with prospective Zomentum customers using a combination of outreach mechanism [ cold calls, email, and social media].
- Generate appointments to understand complex customer challenges while educating prospects on the value of Zomentum solutions.
- Identify key buying influencers within the assigned account to determine budget and timeline to generate pipeline.
- Engage with our marketing, sales, and operations teams to design and execute campaigns.
- Become an advocate for our brand and an expert in sales development.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline status.
- Prior sales development experience OR equivalent practical experience in other high-velocity sales environments. SaaS sales experience is a plus.
- Profound communication, numbers driven, and process oriented.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment.
- Willingness to advance in our organization by demonstrating your ability to be a tenacious self-starter every day.
Flexible to work US shifts - 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM
If you are looking to build a career path rather than just a job, this is for you.